To all my followers, I wish you a happy Christmas. Whether you are with family and friends or isolating, I hope you can enjoy the day. Thank you for your support over the past year, it means a lot to know you are reading my blog. Writing has given me a sense of purpose during this strange year. Usually, I write about exhibitions I have visited in London, but this year I had to think of many of the topics myself. I hope you have found them informative.
Covid-19 has made life difficult for everyone, but it is important to look back at the positives. I have compiled a list of my achievements; perhaps you could do the same.
- Blogs Written: 52
- Word Count: approximately 171,254 (not including this post)
- Visitors to My Blog: over 14,000
- Most Popular In: USA (over 8000 visitors) and UK (over 7000 visitors)
- Most Popular Post Written This Year: Unicorns: A True Story
- Most Popular Post of All Time: Christian Angelology
- New Followers: 13 (as of Christmas Day)
- Books Reviewed: 15 (as of Christmas Day)
- Books Read: 71 (as of Christmas Day)
- Cities Visited: 2 (York and Bristol)
- Commissions: 2 posters for the Haderian Medical Centre
- Websites “looked after”: Gants Hill URC and Heath and Havering URC
- Instruments practiced: Flute and Piano
Those who have followed my blog for some time will know I originally used it as a portfolio for my graphic design and illustration work. Whilst I have not focused on my art this year, I have produced a few drawings for greeting cards, including the drawing above.
My favourite drawing this year is:
Other drawings include:
I also experimented with watercolour paint. The following are pre-drawn cards, which I “coloured” in.
Thank you for reading my blog this year. I wish you a healthy and happy 2021. See you next year!
Love from Hazel x